Amma | Kgf Mother Love Theme Ringtone – Mp3 Ringtone
Listen Ringtone and download Amma | Kgf Mother Love Theme Ringtone Ringtone for your mobile phone. and Set Ringtone This ringtone was uploaded by Boomringtone to Amma | Kgf Mother Love Theme Ringtone ringtones.
|Songs Name –||Amma | Kgf Mother Love Theme Ringtone|
|Description||Download Amma | Kgf Mother Love Theme free ringtone to your mobile phone in mp3 (Android) or m4r (iPhone). #amma #kgf #mother #love #theme|
|Amma | Kgf Mother Love Theme Ringtone Download Link|
How to set ringtone on Android ?
- Open the Settings app on your Android mobile device.
- Tap on “Sounds and vibration.”
- Tap on “Ringtone.” (The “Ringtone” tab will show your current ringtone selection.)
- The next menu will be a list of possible preset ringtones. With the volume turned up on your device, tap to test different ringtone options until you find the one you want.
- Once you’ve selected a new ringtone, tap on it so that there’s a blue circle to the left of the selection.
- If you want to add a custom ringtone, tap on the “+” icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and select an option from any of the lists available.
- Your new ringtone will be saved as soon as you exit the Settings app.
- Thanks for downloading. Stay with us and share it with your friends.
How to set ringtone on iPhone
- Launch the GarageBand app on your iPhone.
- Swipe and find Audio Recorder from the options, tap Voice (mic icon). (You can also use Keyboard or Drummer for the purpose)
- Here, tap View (brick wall like icon) to enter the editing section.
- Tap the Loop icon; you’ll see three subheadings here – Apple Loops, Files, and Music. Since my ringtone is saved in files, I will be using that tab.
- Look for the song you want; hold it for a few seconds to import. If you can’t see the song, tap Browse items from the Files app to find it.
- To edit the song, drag the long vertical bar to your custom ringtone’s desired starting point.
You may use the play button to achieve the perfect starting point of your tone.
- Once done, double-tap the song and select Split.
- Drag the Scissor icon down to cut/divide the song at your chosen point.
- Delete the unusable part of the song by tapping it twice and then choosing Delete.
- Now, select the down arrow icon from the top-left corner and tap My Songs.
- Tap and hold the project and select Share from the list.
- Here, select Ringtone, then continue, name the song as per your choice, and tap Export.
- Once the process completes, tap Use sound as… to set it as ringtone directly or OK to do it manually.
Set custom ringtone on iPhone (without iTunes)
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.
- Successfully set a song as a ringtone on iPhone without iTunes or PC!